So you have this great idea for a company or product, but you don’t have the technical resources to make it happen. What if there was a way to have an experienced technical team to execute your next great idea?
Our Fuel Startup MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Program was born to help you develop your idea and propel it into the market. More important than creating an amazing product, we want to make sure your process in launching your idea is efficient, impactful and cost effective. In exchange for a minimal piece of equity, we can provide you with the experience to launch your next big idea on web, mobile or data applications.
- We will provide 200 hours of product development to create your MVP:
- Understand your idea through product consultation
- Build the best User Experience Design (UX)
- Develop the backend and framework for your idea
- Make sure your MVP is ready for launch through Quality Assurance
- Pivot-Oriented Programming™: Ideas and goals can change. We’re dedicated to being flexible to align with your vision every step of the way
- Post-product development support for 6 months
- Access to our experienced team and partners like Microsoft BizSpark
- Never having to say, “If only I had someone to build my product.”